- The administrator of Customers’ personal data is the company Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka (Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka) with its registered office in Kwidzyn, ul. gen. Józefa Hallera 18, 82-500 Kwidzyn, NIP: 5811370420.
- Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka processes Customers’ personal data for the purpose of proper performance of contracts covering the Products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka and for the purposes of direct marketing of the Products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka and the Products and services of business partners of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka, provided that the Customer agrees to this type of marketing.
- The Danuta Fiszka Winery requires only the data that is necessary for the proper operation of the website and the provision of services. Failure to provide the required data will make it impossible to perform the activity to which the data pertained.
- The basis for the processing of personal data by Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka is the consent of the Customers, as well as the statutory authorization to process the personal data of the Customers for the purpose of:
- enabling customers to use the functions of the website,
- fulfillment of orders for Products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka
- react to the information sent to Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka using the contact form,
- subscribe to free electronic newsletters (courses),
- implementation of direct marketing of products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka and products and services of business partners of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka, provided that the Customer agrees to this type of marketing.
- By providing his personal data when submitting the form by the Customer and selecting the appropriate checkbox, the Customer consents to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka and products and services of business partners of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka .
- Providing any personal data is voluntary. Providing the data required in the process of creating an account / using the contact form / subscribing to the newsletter / placing an order for products or services is necessary for the proper performance of services by Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them at any time.
- The customer has the right to submit a motivated request to stop processing his personal data processed in the case of processing them for the purposes referred to in art. 23 sec. 1 points 4 and 5 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, including for marketing purposes, as well as the right to object to the processing of his data in such cases.
- Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka will process only the data that is necessary for the proper performance of services by Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka, as well as for the exercise of rights under applicable law, including for statistical purposes, consideration of possible complaints, issuing invoices, pursuing claims Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka .
- If the Customer agrees to receive commercial information by electronic means, the Customer’s personal data may also be processed in order to send such information to the Customer.
- The scope of the processed data includes: name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number, address.
- In addition to the data provided by the Customers as part of the processes of browsing the website, registering an Account, purchasing Products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka, using the contact form, subscribing to the newsletter, the winiarniakwidzyn.pl website uses mechanisms that collect and store the following information:
- using server logs – data such as: IP address, where the request to display the website comes from, browser type, browser language, date and time of the event, information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction, in the event that going to the winiarniakwidzyn.pl was made via a reference (link) – the URL address of the page from which the Customer was redirected to the winiarniakwidzyn.pl.
- If Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka receives information about the use by the Customer of the winiarniakwidzyn.pl contrary to the Regulations or applicable regulations, Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka may process the Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the liability of the Customer.
Browsing the content of the website/domain winiarniakwidzyn.pl and its subdomains
- Browsing the content of the winiarniakwidzyn.pl website, not connected with the purchase of services or products, setting up an account or using the contact form, does not require the Customer to provide personal data.
Using the contact form
- Using the contact form available on the website winiarniakwidzyn.pl requires providing personal data in the form of name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number.
Subscription to free newsletters (courses)
- Subscribing to electronic and free newsletters (courses) belonging to Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka and available at winiarniakwidzyn.pl requires providing your name and e-mail address in the appropriate form. These fields are mandatory.
- The data obtained in this way is added to the newsletter (course) mailing list. The e-mail address is necessary to send a newsletter (course) to a given User. The name allows Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka to address readers by name.
- The data provided by the User at the time of subscription will not be used in any other way than specified in point 2, subject to points 24-27.
Ordering services and products
- Ordering services and products offered by Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka via winiarniakwidzyn.pl is possible after setting up an Account or without setting up an Account through the order form available on the website. In each case of placing an order, it is necessary for the Customer to provide his personal data in the form of name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of residence.
- The data provided by the User will be used only for the purpose of fulfilling the order placed, subject to points 24-27.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka (does not apply to customers who have not consented to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka and business partners of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka)
- Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka reserves the right to send unannounced messages to customers who have consented to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of products and services of Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka.
- Unsolicited messages are understood as messages containing information relating directly to the winiarniakwidzyn.pl website, magazines, services and products (e.g. changes, internal promotions), non-commercial letters (e.g. wishes, personal comments, etc.) and commercial information, the sending of which was paid for by customers and partners Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka and winiarniakwidzyn.pl.
- Entities commissioning commercial mailings do not have access to the contact details of persons on the winiarniakwidzyn.pl address lists.
- Commercial information is filtered to the extent possible, its volume is limited and it is sent sporadically.
Public Personal Data
- Personal data provided on websites belonging to Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka when posting comments to articles, forum replies, etc. are available to all visitors to websites containing this data.
Transfer of data to third parties
- Winiarnia Danuta Fiszka will not sell Customers’ personal data to other entities.
- In progress and in order to perform services for customers, personal data of customers may be transferred to other entities with which the administrator is bound by relevant agreements. This will not affect the security of Customers’ personal data.
- Customer data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including judicial authorities.